Applixware is a full-featured suite of integrated components designed for real world solutions and performance. The suite is built around it's ELF programming language and includes such modules as a word processor, a unique realtime event driven spreadsheet, programmable vector graphic tool, database interface, and much more.
Designed for UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems, Applixware provides solutions in varied environments for office automation and custom applications.
Real-Time financial data engines
Applixware 6.2 includes the following Real-Time engines:
• Reuters SFC C++ API 4.6.3 L1 (Linux)
Applixware 6.1 includes the following Real-Time engines:
• RMDS: Reuters SFC C++ API 4.5 .1 L3 (Solaris, Windows)
• RMDS: Reuters SFC C++ 4.4.5 E1 (Linux)
• Bloomberg V 1.9 (Solaris, Windows)
• Reuters Triarch 3.01.F61 (Solaris, Windows)
• Reuters TIBCO Rendezvous RV 6.6.5 and TIB 9.4.5 SR 4.0.1 (Solaris, Windows)
• TIBCO ci Server: TIB API 9.2.11 (Solaris)